Shareholder Meeting Advisory & Shareholder Engagenment
What we do
- Pre-launch strategy session to marry client needs and proposals to an overall solicitation strategy.
- Complete an analysis of the institutional and retail shareholder base to understand the source of voting shares.
- Conduct a voter identification effort to uncover the voting positions behind the custodian, banks and brokers.
- Engage with institutional investors in dialogue based on the type of proposals at hand.
- Ongoing monitoring of voting trends, insights and results. Adjust strategy as required.
- Devise a retail outreach strategy directed to the NOBO and other retail shareholders (if applicable).
What we do
Mutual Funds, SPAC’s, BDC’s
- For corporate entities or investment companies with significant retail share ownership, we maximize meeting participation by providing shareholders with voting access and education.
- Our retail voting analytics unlock insights on shareholder’s behaviours and provide voting projections to better manage the solicitation strategy.
- Utilizing a variety of communication tools, we successfully blend campaign strategies to maximize participation. These strategies include telephone calls,email, text, and social media.